Saturday, July 14, 2012

People...

I love people. This hit me again like a ton of bricks the other day, I love people. I don't know why I love people, they are mean and manipulative, angry and cold. People know how to hurt the most, and yet I love them all of them. Even the ones I hate so much I could take them out, I still love them and want them to have every chance in the world to be better. So why do I love people is it a gift or is it a curse? A blessing or a burden?

Let's start off with the nasty. People are mean, I have worked with cattle since I was young and I have been dragged, stepped on and trampled. No animal no injury will ever compare to the pain brought on by people. I have walls, we all have walls and I feel like almost every time we break them down just a little, someone comes in for a sneak attack. This leads to a build up of even stronger harder walls. I will never forget the pain brought by some best friends, people I let into my tight circle of trust who broke, no, shattered that circle. The pain they have caused will never heal it will always remain in my memory forever and ever. People are also cunning and tricky we know just how to push the right buttons to make others feel the worst about themselves and others.

This is all brought on by the world and the evil natural man that lurks in our souls. That dark side inside. We all have it don't try and deny it. I know that as you read this your dark side becomes tickled at the mention of its name. Unfortunately we all have moments of letting that darkness free to feed on the light of ourselves and others. Some much more than others.  It is warped and evil but every time we let that darkness take over we let it run more and more of our minds sometimes we allow it to completely take over. We must combat it all that we can. That dark side will fight more and more to be free but we must use our agency to keep it withheld. If we don't we allow for pain and anguish on us and those we love.

As nasty and horrible people are that is just how good and beautiful they can be, all of them, even those that let the dark control they still have a small piece of light that gives them beauty. I love all people and their ability to love and care. There truly is opposition in all things because every evil thing a person does is countered by something amazing a person does. It truly is amazing to me.

That is why I love people because of their ability to be good. I have been hurt many times as I know we all have. I can honestly say that I still love those who have hurt me with all my heart. If they wanted to be back in my life I would apologize and forgive in a second because I can't stand losing people. Every person I have known has somehow touched my heart for good, some more than others, but in someway I have been touched.

I think it's a gift to love people as much as I do, true their is burden to the love I have, but there is burden to every blessing. I am not trying to be big headed just honest. I want to help everyone and change their lives for good because all people are good and have love in their heart. I think that is why I want to teach is because I want to bless others and touch their lives almost as much as they touch mine, with their many shapes sizes and many fantastic passions. I know it opens me up to criticism and pain but I am going to continue to love all people with all my heart!

I just wanted express my feelings of love even as I struggled with some people in my life. I love them so much they will never truly know!

Goodnight all have a magnificent evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment