Monday, April 30, 2012

LET'S BE HAPPY!!!

I have a challenge for my self and for each one of you! Ready? Here it is, this is pretty epic and seemingly impossible... Alright here it is.... BE HAPPY! Wow monumental I know but I'm serious. I wish everyone could just try to be a little happier about life. We live in this trial filled world that drowns the light and happiness out of us. It is quite depressing and heartbreaking. You want to know the worst part? We let it happen, we let the sadness and the darkness take hold of us, then we get to a deep painful world where the pain is easier and desirable. This is a sick way that Satan messes with our minds and we let it happen everyday!


Satan traps us in a pleasure of pain. You probably don't want to see it but this is true and most of us fall into his trap. We don't want to hear this but it is necessary. We like pain and depression, What the heck Michayla? Hear me out, we like to be victims, we have dark pleasures for others and ourselves to feel sorry about how awful our life is. It is a sick way to think but I guarantee that sometime in our life we have all fallen into this way of thinking. I know I have I struggle with it continually. We all have a victim mentality that makes everything into a huge awful event, in reality it is but a small moment. I wish that we could all see this demon inside, but unfortunately a very small amount of people will ever see this love of pain and sadness, I promise that those who over come this will find joy in their lives!


So if you decide that you want to change this then you have to first see it in yourself (not in others) then you have to want to change. You have to be happy! I am so sick and tired of having everyone around me be so low and depressed all the time. So many are always unhappy and I understand how hard life gets but there is no hope through sadness. Nothing gets better through being depressed about it. You want to know the truth about depression? It is a selfish addiction to pain. When you are depressed you are only thinking about you. When you let this take over you don't do any good for anyone, you don't fix the situation, you make it worse for yourself and for others. Please don't feel offended over what I say. I know all too well how awful depression is and how nearly impossible it is to be rid of. It is very real and a true sometimes medication needed sickness!  It's like a cold dark blanket of chains is dragging you deep down to the darkest corner of the earth where there is no light or hope.  But there is hope! There is always hope!!!


We can choose! We have agency over our own mind and body. We may not always understand that power but it is there! We can choose to be happy we can choose to escape the dark corners of the earth. It is hard no doubt but it is very possible! I wish that we all could have the courage and the willingness to pull ourselves up, but many will never choose this simply because of their pride and selfish desires. Those who choose to remain in dark places are the controllers and heartbreakers. Eventually they get to such a lonely place that all they want is to control and drag everyone down with them. We must not allow for this, it is not right for them or the people who they focus their anger and sadness on. No one should have to be dragged to that but it happens all too often. Look at yourself and make you are not doing this. It is hard for us to see ourselves clearly when we are like this. So strive and ask for a clear picture!


I wish these people could see the light and beauty around them. I wish they could see how amazing life can be and how beautiful people are.  Instead of trying to destroy others and themselves in their own pride and depression they could be living and doing so much good. They choose to harm and hurt. If you feel you may be one of these poor souls please do what you can do to change and see the hope that is out there. See the pain you bring to those you love, open your eyes and SEE! There is so much good. We are promised in the scriptures that there is opposition in all things which means that no matter how much evil is on the earth there is and equal amount of good and beauty. Look, SEE it is everywhere!


As life gets increasingly tough I ask that you try your hardest to choose happiness to choose to see that everything really will be okay, this hard time is a very small moment. Trust me I know how hard it can be to be the happy person. I try to always be happy even when my heart feels like it's being ripped from my chest but it blesses others and in the end that is worth the pain. Just make sure you take time for occasional sadness in the right places so you don't hold things in too much.  As I wrap up my ramblings for the night I challenge each and everyone of you to "Cowboy up" and Choose to be happy! It will bless you and others! Let go of the sadness and "Keep moving forward." Stop hurting yourself and others! BE HAPPY!!!!

Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment