Friday, March 2, 2012

I am beautiful, I am beautiful, I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hey there I'm Michayla! Guess what? I am awesome and beautiful! Do I honestly think that? Nope, I am my own worst enemy. I am very confident in who I am, what I know and what I love, but I don't usually see that. I do not like myself very much, in the back of my mind there is a voice telling me that everything good about me is a lie and when people say nice things it's a lie. I have always struggled with loving myself, it's one of my greatest challenges, but for this year I have decided to change that point of view. I have decided I need to look at me through the eyes of those who love me and my Heavenly Father. I need to kick that nasty voice in the butt and tell him to get the heck out of my head.
This is not an easy thing to do, in fact it has been one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it's a necessity if I want to change the world and be a servant to my Heavenly Father I have to love myself and what he has made me into. I have had a great awe-ha moment over this quite recently, somewhere in the dark deep parts of Michayla's brain a part of me always thought that hating myself was a form of humility, then it hit me, hating myself and feeling sorry about hating myself is the total opposite of humility it is being a victim and being very selfish, not to mention it is a slap in the face of what God made. I always want to help and serve others but I can't give them the full me if I don't like most of me. It was very hard to accept and I was a little offended by this but it is true hating on yourself is one of the most selfish things you can do.
It's a new year so I Michayla am going to get off my rear and change myself and my view of myself and I am going to then change the world in the way my Heavenly Father needs me to. This is not being big headed if you do it right. I have found that you have to love the good in yourself and realize that all that good is connected to a higher power, all your success have to be connected with that Higher Power and in the name of him. That will ensure that you will not get over proud! It's going to be a long painful road but I am determined to fall in love with me, in the words of the lovely P!nk I am F***ing Perfect, that's right this is one of the songs I have chosen to help me (don't worry I listen to the clean version.) I am awesome and beautiful and you are too! Don't be selfish you are amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could hug you right now. I am crying pretty hard at this moment and I have no idea how to express all that I want to say to you. But my beautiful princess, you are dead on with this one. You are perfect. And you need not do a thing except to own who you are. Please!

    ReplyDelete